The purpose of the committee is to acts as a focal point for all library- related activities for students like maintenance of academic resources such as Books, Newspapers, Online journals, Magazines; content sharing and other Library related matters. The Committee strives to provide better facilities to students via the library and educational resources. The committee addresses any issues of students regarding the library.
- To take stock of the existing, newly added and total number of books.
- To see that the library is computerised.
- To arrange talks for students to motivate them to cultivate reading habits and organise reading Mahotsav for the same.
- To see that library issue / return of books are maintained through software.
- To ensure that a Suggestion Box is installed in the library and the reader’s grievances are attended to and measures suggested.
- To maintain a record of the services rendered/ activities conducted and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.
- To foster the teaching-learning process by updating & enriching library collection and its documentation services.
- To allocate sufficient funds for purchasing the resource material to support the academic needs of the users.
Ms. Sangeeta Prajapati
Dr. Dipti Agrawal
Dr. Ritu Singh
Dr. Piyush Kumar Pathak
Dr. Anju Rai
Dr. Soumik Goswami
Dr. Reena Baral
Mr. Majid Mumtaz
Ms. Shreya Singh
Ms. Vaishnavi Singh
Ms. Aafsha Khan
Ms. Akanksha Burnwal