This committee shall be responsible for all the affairs related with the students like Students Council, Students Anti- Ragging Cell, student development program, counselling of the students, social activities and many more.
The responsibilities and functions shall include (but not limited to) the followings.
- To device and implement a mechanism for the proper formation of Students Council and scheduling the meetings/activities.
- To device and implement the mechanism for the redressal of student’s grievances including ragging/women harassment.
- To develop the student-teacher relationship bond, listening to their problems and understanding what is required for their development in any manner.
- To assist the students in their learning process and solving their various issues and addressing the feedbacks of students regarding different areas of curriculum and resolving their issues.
- To addressing the issues from guardians and resolving them to whatever the needs are flourishing relationship with parents and organizing meetings for them.
Dr. Rishi Kumar Sahu
Dr. Dipti Agrawal
Dr. Himanshi Agarwal
Dr. Mamta Tiwari
Dr. Piyush Kumar Pathak
Dr. Reena Baral
Ms. Shubhkamna Singh
Ms. Himanshi Srivastava