- Vision –
Our modality is to create a vibrant and inclusive learning community which includes students, faculty, and staff. It is the vision of the library to explore knowledge, pursue intellectual growth, and achieve academic success and to support the institution and its stakeholder by providing coherent access to the broad spectrum of knowledge resources such as digital, online databases, print and non-print materials relevant to the curricular.
- Mission –
The mission is to provide college students with the information they need to achieve their highest academic potential through dynamic and innovative environment that supports learning and help them acquire research skills necessary for lifelong learning. It also aims to support teaching faculty & administrative staff to exchange knowledge within the educational communities.
- Strategic Goals & Objectives –
- To develop and enhance the capability of the library resources and services in meet the demands of the curricular, instructional, and research programs by providing regular funding to yearly acquisition of library materials.
- To provide well-equipped and functional physical spaces where students can pursue learning independently beyond the classroom.
- To provide comprehensive resources and services in support of research, teaching, and learning needs of the academic community.
- To facilitate access to right Information at the right time in the right manner so as to produce productive citizens to this great nation in general and to community in particular.
- To facilitate access to a wide range of educational resources, including books, journals and other print and non- print materials.
- To establish a strong library linkage with other institutions and agencies in the country and if possible with organizations and agencies from foreign countries by seeking contact with these agencies.
- Value Added Services –
Advancement of Knowledge –
We value quest for curiosity and open sharing of knowledge. We recognize the critical role libraries serve in the knowledge creation cycle through our provision of access to it. For this we have an annual subscription to many international and national digital libraries like N- List and reputed journals to share new knowledge openly.Diversity
We are intentional in embracing diversity and eradicating human value disparity through our teaching endeavors, content provision and daily interactions with students. Our library has been a big support to this as it has a diverse collection of books, textbooks, journals, e- contents and other reading materials which constantly help the stakeholders to enhance their knowledge.Open Access
We support and promote the concept of open culture. This includes research, digital collections and data, publications, scholarly products, and technological resources. The users has privileged of open access to the bookshelves for browsing books during library hours. Library users can access to e-journals and e-books anywhere 24X7 through N-list programmeStudent success
We value students’ quest of learning, high quality of life, critical thinking skills, and career goals by providing access to research and expertise necessary to attain these goals. Our library supports this endeavour by providing the students sufficient competitive books for clearing various competitive exams.Healthy entertainment
Our library has been loaded with many novels of reputed authors which help the students not only to entertain themselves but also to enhance their communication and writing skills. Thus our students become happy and skillful simultaneously
- Vision –