The objectives of the grievance and redressal Committee are to develop an organizational framework to resolve Grievances of the students and other stakeholders. It is further to provide the students access to immediate, hassle-free recourse to have their grievances redressed.
- To encourage students to express their grievances freely without any fear.
- To uphold the dignity of college by promoting cordial student-to-student relationships and
- The teaching as well as non-teaching members need to behave responsibly and be courteous with the students.
- A suggestion box is placed for the same on the college campus so that the students can freely drop in their grievances in written format or through email.
- Advising staff members should be affectionate towards the students and restrain them from any personal comment based on caste, creed, or religion.
Dr. Shalini Singh
Dr. Ritu Singh
Dr. Rajeev Singh
Dr. Manisha Singh
Ms. Vaishnavi Singh
Ms. Parthvi Sharma
Ms. Gunja Upadhyay