Academic planning committee
1. To manage daily academic affairs viz. attendance, subject scheduling, laboratory classes etc.
2. To ensure that the academic quality remains the top priority of the institution.
3. To maintain a details record (in form of register) of all the academic activities of the respective academic session.
4. To act as the medium of communication between the students and the Administration of faculty members.
5. To conduct seminars, workshops, guest lectures & industrial visits in order to enhance the practical knowledge of the students.
Select Academic Year