- Complete the enquiry from online or offline on college front desk.
- Admission form to be procured from College Fee Counter. Timings: 09:00 am to 04:00 pm.
- Fill up the Admission form separately for each program and return to college Fee Counter along with xerox copies of marksheets (X & XII/Graduation) & other certificates for academic, cultura & sports achievements.
- Collect your Counselling Card at the time of submission of form.
- Appear for counselling along with parents as per date specified in the Counselling card.
- Original documents to be brought :
a) Class X & XII marksheets (Original)
b) Graduation Certificate for Post Graduation
c) Other Certificates (if any)
Registration for Admission :-
Short listed students to register for admission by submitting the registration form at the Fee counter to pay the fee.
Documents to be submitted :
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/Minority)
Collect Fee Card / Almanac / Syllabus / Calendar
Fill the transport form (if applicable) and submit at fee counter and collect bus card after two days.